CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
Automated Graphical Smileys

Wednesday, January 02, 2013

this entry brought to you by huey luis and the news, "power of love"


When you're texting someone and you're using an Android phone and you make a heart using the < symbol and then the number 3, Droid turns it into a smiley with googly eyes, except his eyes are hearts. Which makes me uncomfortable, because on the occasion I choose to make a heart, I never mean it in the googly eyed way. That has way creepier connotations than I mean it. For example, I might say, "Aw, I hope you get over that stomach cancer, WARM LOVINGS." But I would never say "Aw, I hope you get over that stomach cancer, GOOGLY EYES HOMMINA HOMMINA.
-----

with love from CRS @ 1:36 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment