CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
See, Superman couldn't see Invisible Man having sex with Wonder Woman. Get it??

Sunday, November 04, 2012

this entry brought to you by depeche mode, "personal jesus"


Superman is flying around, feeling a little randy. And as he flies by a rooftop, he sees Wonder Woman laying there on a beach chair, just totally naked. And Superman thinks to himself, you know what? I'm going to get me a piece. So he flies down at super-sonic speed, fucks with super fastness, ejaculates a super-wad, and flies off, satisfied.

And Wonder Woman says "What the hell was that?"

And The Invisible Man says, "I don't know! But my ass sure hurts!"

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAAA!


And then The Invisible Man says, "Wait, who the hell am I? There's no super hero named The Invisible Man. I can't just be here in this universe just because I have a superpower in my name and then the word 'man'. And also, why wouldn't he hear me having sex with you? His powers are not limited to just flight and super speed."

And then Wonder Woman says, "Wait, is this joke implying that Superman just tried to rape me? How in the hell is that funny? Why wouldn't he just seduce me and make love to me? We've known each other for years, I'm sure making long, passionate love to him would be a wonderful experience, if he just courted me properly. But instead he tries to rape me? What the hell is going on in this joke?"

And then The Invisible Man says, "No part of this joke makes any sense!!"
------



with love from CRS @ 2:37 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment