CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
A Guy Who I Thought Might Be Gay

Friday, October 19, 2012

this entry brought to you by gorillaz, "clint eastwood"


There's a cashier who I noticed really enjoys talking to me, and often goes out of his way to chat with me for even just a few seconds. We talk about music, mostly, but after a while I started to notice he was kind of just babbling and laughing, and I thought... Wait a second, is this guy flirting with me? What's happening here?

He asked me if he could add me on Facebook so he could share music with me, and I thought, awesome, I'll be able to get to the bottom of this. And when I added him I noticed that his page says he's interested in girls. And I'm really disappointed. Not entirely sure why. It definitely confirms that he thinks I'm awesome, but I kind of wanted to be hot and awesome.
------



with love from CRS @ 11:57 AM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment