CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
Some Guys Like Crazy Girls Cuz They Like To Fuuuuuuuuck!

Saturday, September 08, 2012

this entry brought to you by the rapture, "whoo! alright - yeah...uh Huh"


I prefer crazy girls. And whenever I say that to guys, they normally say, "Yeah! I like crazy chicks too! Because crazy girls are crazy in bed, am I right, yo? They like to fuuuuuuuuuck! They will blow yo motherfuckin' mind! Wooo! High five! Don't leave me hangin', bro!"

And this flabbergasts me. You mean you have sex with them? Who the hell wants to have sex with a crazy girl? You fuck that girl once and two days later she's calling you at three in the morning asking you to transcribe the last poem she'll ever write because she just swallowed a whole bottle of razor blades covered in heroin.

Who in the hell in their right mind would want to have sex with a crazy girl? Why would you intentionally have sex with a girl like that, unless you had already blocked out an entire month of having your life completely rearranged! And we're talking way longer than that if you actually tell her you want nothing to do with her.

No, the reason I prefer crazy girls is because they're the only people I actually relate to.

The other day I was at work and two women my age were talking about the cat this guy named Sam owns. Sam wasn't working that day.

Right now, there might be two women discussing my cats without my knowledge or permission. I prefer crazy chicks because I actually know where they're coming from.
------



with love from CRS @ 10:40 AM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment