CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
Straight Shootin' Straight Talkers

Thursday, July 19, 2012

this entry brought to you by radiohead, "lotus flower"


"I'm not politically correct! I don't sugar coat anything! I tell it like it is! If you don't like it, tough! Don't mean to offend, but that's just the way it is! I'm a straight shooter! Nothing but real talk!"

Did you ever notice that people who brag about being opinionated never actually say anything offensive that hasn't been said a million times before?
------



with love from CRS @ 10:20 AM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment