CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
Kids Tell the Cutest Jokes

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

this entry brought to you by the fratellis, "flathead"



Daddy!


Yes Sweetheart!


I have a joke to tell you!


Awesome! Let's hear it!


What did the banana say to the clown?


What did the banana say to the clown, baby-doll?


He said, "Hey. You fucking smiling clown fuck. If you eat me, I'm going to haunt you. I am going to sit in your goddamn clown stomach and secrete poison, making you vomit. And I'll be in a vomit, slurry form, in your fucking clown toilet, and before you can even flush the toilet, I'll turn into a solid form, a banana-puke-slurry-monster, and I'm going to fucking choke your clown ass to death. How do you like that? Huh?"


HAHAHAHAHA! Isn't that a funny joke, daddy? *giggle*


*sigh* Honey, I told you, don't just make up jokes. That doesn't really have a punch line. You haven't developed the joke telling skill yet.
------



with love from CRS @ 8:10 AM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment